Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Damus Ltd
Job Title: Superintendant- Asset Maintenance
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Damus Limited is an ISO 9001-2015 and STOW TT certified, leading Mechanical Construction and Maintenance Contractor in the Petroleum and Process Industries in the Caribbean Region.
We are inviting applications for the following position:
SUPERINTENDENT – ASSET MAINTENANCE
Under the direction of the the Vice President – Operations, Projects and Maintenance or his designee, the Superintendent – Asset Maintenance is responsible effectively leading and managing the Asset Maintenance Department. The position is responsible for responding to requests for and the delivery of all required assets including but not limited to heavy vehicles and equipment used in construction and maintenance work on plants and project sites..
The incumbent manages and ensures effective supervision of shop and field maintainance and uses a computerized program/system to initiate and track work orders. Performs other duties within his competecies as assigned or needed.
Key Competencies/ Required Knowledge include:
- Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office suite. Working knowledge relating to maintenance planning tools/systems (e.g. CMMS software).
- Asset equipment knowledge to enable competent supervision of vehicle and equipment maintenance and repair activities. Ability to implement preventive and predictive maintenance systems/programmes.
- Ability to assist in preparation of tenders. Understanding of earned value measurements.
- Demonstrated competencies to enable leadership in an ISO 9001-2008 certified organization.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with experience in the Automotive and Heavy Equipment field, OR
- Mechanical Engineering Technician (MET) or Electrical Engineering Technician (EET) Diploma supplemented by additional industry related training.
- Certification in Supervisory Management from an accredited training institution/programme recognized by the Company.
- National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or equivalent certification would be a significant asset
- At least ten years in the field as a technician directly involved in the operation and maintenance of equipment in the automotive and heavy equipment AND five years in a supervisory/management position overseeing deployment, operation and maintenance of equipment in the automotive and heavy equipment field.
- Candidates with a combination of technical and managerial competencies that equate to the criteria outlined may be considered for the position.
Applicants are invited to direct their written responses, with all documents in support of their application, by no later than December 08TH 2017 with the caption “Vacancy: Superintendent Asset Maintenance” to:-
The Vice President - Group HR at Damus' La Romaine HR Office
or E-Mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org