Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Branch Administrator- Arima
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
BRANCH ADMINISTRATOR - ARIMA
The incumbent is responsible for efficiently and effectively co-ordinating and managing the administrative functions of the Retail Branch relating to Accounts, HR, and Retail Sales matters. This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises the location’s Cashiers and ensures that all standard operating procedures regarding billing and the collection of revenue are adhered to.
- Balances daily sales and ensures that banking reports are accurate and submitted to the Finance department within the stipulated time frame.
- Assists with the cashing function in the absence of Cashiers.
- Manages and ensures petty cash and float(s) are balanced and checked off daily.
- Co-ordinates all Inventory related paper work (DN’s, GRN’s, Invoices, IWT’s and monthly cut-off reports).
- Receives and converts “Pick” tickets to invoice.
- Assists customers with request made either in person or via telephone.
- Assists with monitoring the VIP program.
- Ensures that all new employees are enrolled for training and complete the stipulated training courses according to schedule.
- Ensures that all Time and Attendance reports and Leave forms are submitted to the HR Department within the stipulated timeframe.
- Formats and types all official documents and correspondence for the branch.
- Maintains an efficient filing system to permit quick and easy retrieval of documents and information.
- Copies and distributes faxes and e-mails daily.
- Follows up on any matters impacting on the operations of the Retail Branch.
- Ensures the maintenance and adherence to ISO Standards.
- Any other duties assigned at Management’s discretion.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A tertiary level certificate in Business Management or certificate in an Administrative/ Professional Secretaries Course
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite of products
- Experience in Accounts/Finance would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Team oriented
- The ability to listen, and use critical thinking to identify and resolve issues.
- Exceptional ability to plan, organize, and multitask while maintaining accuracy.
- The ability to prioritize and respond to changing needs as they arise.
- Detail oriented
- The ability to work either in a team or independently in a fast paced environment
All applications are to be submitted no later than December 11th, 2017:
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify “Branch Administrator” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue