Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Business Support Officer
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Business Support Officer
The Business Support Officer facilitates and coordinates the delivery of the HR, Finance, Administration and SCM functions related to the Methanex Project under the direction and guidance of the Contract Manager. The individual will act as the focal point between the Methanex project team and Massy WG’s Corporate Office.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions relating to conditions of employment
- Facilitate the performance review process including appraisals and salary review.
- Support the development and delivery of the annual training plan.
- Active sourcing of employees for the Contract
- Coordinate the recruitment and interview process as well as the processing of terminations
Finance / Cost & Performance:
- Prepares periodic financial, statistical, operational and analytical reports, including Management Reports, as assigned
- Preparation of monthly client invoices and reviewing of all appropriate documentation prior to submission
- Collection of KP (Key Performance) data, construction of the KPI reports and analysis with each responsible person to try to find causes for the variations and forecast the yearly result, done on a monthly basis
- Collaborates with the Budget revision on sales and costs, and construction of the various re-forecasts as required each year (or by month)
- If any performance reward is available, collaborates in the evaluation of the fulfillment of the targets to determine the performance rewards on a quarterly or annual basis
- Prepare monthly management presentation for internal and external purposes
- Be able to operate at a proficient level in mPower.
Supply Chain Management:
- Understand and use the MAXIMO system as required, including but not limited to generating purchase requisitions and tracking purchase order status.
- Perform all other related job functions as required.
- Must be able to work OT as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Human Resources, Finance or any other related discipline.
- Post Graduate qualification would be an asset.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar position
- High level of professional responsbility
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Inspires and motivates others to work well and accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office
- Prioritises and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Proficient in Computer Applications including word processing and spreadsheet applications