Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Material Officer
Location: SOUTH CENTRAL -PENAL,SIPARIA
Town / City: Guayaguayare
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Material Officer is responsible for providing overall support to the facility with respect to the effective management and coordination of all materials and CCU’s procured/Back loaded or utilized in MASSY WG and the Client’s routine operations and supporting the planning, scheduling and MAXIMO function from the facility.
- Timely verification and receipt in Maximo 6 of received material.
- Securing material from theft in the appropriately assigned secured store rooms according to the labeling/tagging convention.
- Communicating/contacting material requestors to notify when an order is received.
- Personally controls all movement of material in and out of the NUI’s and the timely update of the virtual stockroom in Maximo 6.
- Ensure all material leaving the facility is appropriately tagged/ labeled and a detailed cargo manifest is created, approved by the OIM and communicated to the relevant onshore stakeholders and filed away in a known location.
- Verification of material received on board against work orders as part of the planning gate criteria.
- Liaising with the onshore planners, schedulers, Supply Chain Management and warehouse personnel to ensure timely delivery of materials to the facility.
- Drives the clarification of work request and work order queries raised by the planners.
- Drives the work request validation process from the facility.
Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Ensures high quality of data input into Maximo.
- Inputs all hardcopy work orders into Maximo after completion by the executing Technician or team.
- Provide support to the Maintenance Supervisor or delegate in sending the daily timesheets and reports, printing or creating Maximo work orders, creating purchase requisitions and generating report drafts.
- Provides accurate and timely weekly material & cargo movement reports as required.
- Adhere to all HSSE polices/procedures and participate in Leading Indicators that will result in a Zero Accidents Culture.
- Performs all other related job functions as required
- Technical Diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Good relationships with key stakeholders in Massy Wood Group the Client and ASCO
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality and trustworthiness
- Ability to navigate Maximo, create purchase requisitions and search Maximo for historical information.
- Ability to update material movement in Maximo 6 and search for items in the inventory offshore and onshore.
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize in a high performance, fast-paced work environment
- Accepts feedback
- Seeks ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Ability to make decisions in a timely manner and exhibits sound and accurate judgment
- Actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly
- Intermediate computer skills with experience in MS Office.
- Experience and Knowledge of CMMS preferably Maximo and must be able to use the system to perform activities up to and including:
- Conducting Searches/Queries
- Creating Work Requests
- Making Status Updates
- Completing Work Orders
- Reporting & Generating Follow up Work Orders
- Flagging/Requesting improvements
- Working knowledge of a supply chain management system would be an asset.
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements. Please also note that the successful candidate may be required to attend duties at the Client’s facilities as needed.