Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FT Farfan Limited
Job Title: Service Truck Operator
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
SERVICE TRUCK OPERATOR - Cummins Division
This position supports the Cummins Power Generation and Engine business for both contracts and service. It is ultimately responsible for the safe operation of the service truck for the delivery of goods and services to our customers within the stipulated timeframe and also provides basic mechanical support to service technicians as required. The incumbent will report to the Team Leader of the Division.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Utilizes the service truck to deliver and dispense diesel to customers as required.
- Facilitates other transportation needs of the division that are within the capacity of the service truck.
- Completes delivery reports and submits documents to the Service Adviser within the stipulated timeframe
- Conducts routine maintenance checks on the Truck e.g. vehicle inspection, service intervals, lubrication, tire change and annual inspection etc.
- Completes and submits a monthly maintenance report for the vehicle.
- Responds to emergency call outs i.e. after stipulated hours of work, weekends, and public holidays for refuelling and breakdowns at various customer locations in Trinidad and Tobago
- Assists technicians in the servicing of equipment as required
- Ensures that all safety procedures are followed.
- Adheres to all ISO Standards.
- Any other related responsibilities assigned by Management.
Academic Qualifications, Experience and Soft Skills
- A minimum of five (5) O ’Level CXC passes inclusive of Mathematics andEnglish Language.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- A valid Heavy-T License.
- A valid defensive driving certificate.
- Experience with repairing diesel engines would be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A Team player.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
All applications are to be submitted no later than December 15th, 2017:
Please specify “Service Truck Operator” in the subject
Human Resource Department
F.T. Farfan Limited
3-5 Ibis Avenue