Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 7
Job Title: Monitoring Supervisor
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City: Diego Martin/ San Juan
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A Private Security Company in West Trinidad is seeking to hire the following position:
Position title: Monitoring Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Diego Martin and Santa Cruz Offices
Position Type: Full time
Position Summary: The Monitoring Supervisor supervises the day-to-day activities of the Operations Department through systematic planning and utilization of human and other resources. The incumbent will be a senior team player and is responsible for ensuring team development through exemplary behavior and coaching strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies the facilities and services requirements of the company.
- Determines the priorities to be pursued to satisfy the clients of the company.
- Communicates goals and strategies to the team and provide support towards achieving business needs
- Plans and executes policies
- Train and re-train monitoring and communications staff
- Oversees the procurement of goods and services for the department
- Undertakes periodic audits of the equipment
- Directs the duties and responsibilities of staff who may be assigned to the Facilities department from time to time.
- Conducts performance reviews and initiates disciplinary action as may be required from time to time.
- Generate ad hoc reports weekly
- Assist in the budget preparation process by presenting budget proposals for the Operations department
- Keep accurate record of all activities
- Keep in contact with officers on all locations (every hour during the daylight and every half-hour during the night)
Qualifications and Experience
A Degree in Business Management
Five –Ten (5-10) years experience in a similar position
Excellent Communication Skills and a strong customer service orientation
Ability to make good decisions and provide support to both internal and external stakeholders
Regimental/Military Experience will be considered an asset
Superior Communication and Reporting skills
High-energy and team oriented
Ambitious and Self-Motivated; takes initiative
Ability to manage competing deadlines and team goals
Adaptable, flexible, comfortable with multi tasking
Accurate and detail oriented; organized
Any relevant combination of qualifications and experience will be considered