Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017025
Job Title: ACCOUNT MANAGER
Sector: SENIOR MANAGEMENT/ DIRECTORSHIP
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
- Responsible for the sales of telecom/ICT products/services.
- Responsible for Customer Relationship Management with the key accounts’ customers.
- Achieve the organization target of sales, marketing and revenue.
- Responsible for the establishment and improvement of Brand influence and product/solutions.
- Responsible for developing the sales pipeline and qualify the business opportunity in target territory.
- To lead business development for products and solutions, understand the market trend and customer requirements, concerns, key issues, and can generate the key selling points (solutions) under pre-sales support.
- Build up a solid customer relationship, maintain good connection with customer division/business unit managers and middle-high level managers on business issues. Recognized by customer as a strategic advisor and partner.
- Maintain updated information on the customer's environment, based on interaction with customer. Promotes solutions, products and services with consideration of company strategies.
- To be attuned to new business opportunities, issues, customers feedback and to communicate back to relative internal business units.
- Co-ordinate with contract execution/implementation phase to make sure its success and meet high level of customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science/Telecommunications or other relevant disciplines
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to maintain professional relationships and build up a network.
- Good command of Telecom/ICT market trends, communications industry-specific technology and directions. Ability to map technology to business solution.
- Strong understanding of business processes, and operator environment and its operation. Interpersonal sensitivity and responsiveness to customers.
- Independence and ownership. Using creativity and drive, takes team leadership role to meet pre-defined business objectives.
- Takes ownership for actions, seeks feedback and takes direction. Be able to work with minimum direct supervision or guidance from others.
- Be able to quickly assimilate information and make and explain choices.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a Global Telcom/ICT company.