Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Associated Brands Industries Ltd
Job Title: Production Supervisor
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Manage manufacturing activities during the designated shift by communicating job expectations; planning and monitoring operations; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying production methods; and implementing cost reductions.
- Ensure operation of equipment by calling for repairs; provides feedback about new equipment installations, and maintains compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data upon request.
- Foster positive working relationships through effective conflict management and by following the terms and conditions of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Manage employee attendance and punctuality.
- Train, evaluate and provide performance feedback and coaching for workers.
- Develop an understanding for product requirements, production / processing equipment and methods.
5 O' Levels / CXC / CSEC passes, inclusive of English and Mathematics.
Certification in Process Technology, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or equivalent would be an asset.
A minimum of three (3) years’ experience as a Production Supervisor in a manufacturing environment, preferably in a food manufacturing environment.
Must be able to work in a three shift system and on weekends.
Sound time management and critical thinking skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Good communication skills.
We appreciate all applications but only those short listed for interview will be acknowledged.