Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: McEnearney Business Machines (MBM)
Job Title: Sales Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who will ensure that Sales objectives are established and achieved in line with the Company's business plan through the creation and execution of an annual Sales Plan.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing, coordinating and leading all sales activities as it relates to sales while ensuring that the sales team is focused on increasing sales and providing the highest level of customer satisfaction.
You will also be required to work with other departments to provide periodic inventory forecast and assist with vendor relationship, creation of promotions, marketing materials and participation in marketing events. Collabration with the service department on rental, maintenance contracts and other service level agreements while ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is also required.
- Works directly with the Sales Teams in the development and execution of strategic Sales plans, trade initiatives and market analysis aimed at retaining and/or increasing market share.
- Creates and distributes sales territories based on effective allocation of resources
- Manages the sales team and their activities to ensure the highest level of productivity and the achievement of defined Sales targets.
- Directly involved in the sales cycle.
- Identifies business opportunities and develops action items that allow for competitive leadership and increased volumes while establishing both market and target customer strategies.Prepare monthly and quarterly commission reports for the respective incentivized employees
- Delivers written account and department plan as requested, including requests for any support resources, including marketing support required to achieve assigned quota.
- Recommends price ranges and revisions to maintain a competitive advantage and keeps abreast of competitor activities.
- Visits customers, builds relationships, provides information on integrated solutions and ensures that customer complaints are recorded and addressed in a timely manner and are kept to a minimal.
- Ensures that all sales staff are fully trained on products and services being offered, how to position them, how to identify cross and up selling opportunities and provides coaching to ensure excellent customer service is maintained.
- Prepares weekly, monthly and other detailed sales performance reports and forecasts as required in a timely and efficient manner and in relation to established KPIs, targets and objectives.
- Accountable for total customer satisfaction, market share, AMTL gross profit and revenue within the client base (assigned quota)
- Leads client strategy and planning sessions, evaluates AMTL's competitive advantages and identifies potential areas for improvement.
- Manages the cash collection process to ensure the timely collection of cash from customers as per established credit and collection terms.
- Monitors sales performance and utilizes Sales information as a strategic resource to maximize sales and services.
- Accountable for return-on-investment evaluations for the senior management team on all applicable products and services.
- Performs any other related duties as may be required by the function.
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc. in Management, Business Administration or equivalent.
- At least seven (7) years Sales experience and two (2) years in a supervisory position with a track record for business and entrepreneurial acumen.
- Advanced level technical knowledge of Technology Sale, Equipment Sales and Managed Services
- Experience in development of submissions in response to Request for Proposals mandatory
- Proven ability to consistently achieve targets
- A strong working knowledge of inventory management and just in time ordering to fulfill sales objectives.
- Experience in negotiation of contracts
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to work efficiently and independently with minimal or no supervision (i.e. self-motivated and willing to stretch to meet important deadlines).
- Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Ability to work in a team environment and have experience leading teams in the delivery of large multivendor projects.
- Ability to create and deliver effective presentations.
- Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and Visio.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills in building client relationships, proposals and deliverables.
- Develops new approaches to establish and maintain an effective relationship with clients through senior management contact.
- Utilizes an in-depth knowledge of segments and develops hybrid coverage plans based on validated customer buying behaviors.
- Leverages all Direct Marketing and Business Partner resources and negotiates goals and approaches to optimize profit and customer satisfaction and is held accountable for the results.
- Analyzes policy, process, fiscal and framework documents relating to clients' business plans and applies a high degree of creativity to solve complex issues.
- Identifies and executes solutions for complex problems associated with management of the account.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Displays original thinking and creativity; - Meets challenges with resourcefulness;-Generates suggestions for improving work; - Develops innovative approaches and ideas; -Presents ideas and information in a manner that gets others' attention.
This vacancy is closed.