Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RAMCO Industries Ltd
Job Ref.: RIL-FA
Job Title: Forecourt Attendant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- Reports to the Service Station at least fifteen minutes before the rostered time attired in the company’s uniform and signs the company’s Timesheet before commencing duties.
- Provides assistance to all vehicles entering the Station for gasoline/diesel.
- Ensures that the following policies and procedures governing the dispensing of gas and diesel is strictly adhered to at all times:
- Directing customers to the next available vacant pump.
- Showing the customer the particular pump that is to be used to service his/her vehicle.
- Explain the use of the multi-fuel dispensing pump and fill the tank when requested.
- Ensuring that the customer’s gas/diesel tank cover is secured before leaving the Service Station.
- Suggests sundry items (car care products etc) to all customers.
- Randomly checks the surrounding areas as directed by the Station Coordinator/or the Service Station Manager and ensures that it is kept free from debris or other items likely to cause injury to customers as well as other employees.
- Ensures (as directed by the Service Station Coordinator) that the surrounding work area including “driveway” is properly cleaned in preparation for the next assigned shift.
- Reports all instances of malfunctioning equipment under the position holder’s direct control to the Service Station Coordinator in a timely manner so that the problem can be corrected.
Minimum Acceptable Academic/Technical/Professional Qualifications.
Two G.C.E./O’Level passes and a valid Police Certificate of Good Character.
Specific Skills/ Experience and/ or Knowledge
Good customer Service Skills.
Good interpersonal skill.
The desire to work flexible hours.