Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: McEnearney Business Machines (MBM)
Job Title: Account Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate sales professional to develop a business plan for the company’s designated lines of business geared towards achieving the plan and quota. Other areas of responsibility will include active participation with the MBM Sales Manager in the development of the division’s strategic business plan and development of internal account plan for each assigned account. Working with pre-sales support and other applicable resources to drive opportunities through the sales cycle including; identify customer requirements, qualifying the business prospects, preparation of quotations/proposals, demonstrations and any other activities required to close including contract negotiations.
Required to maintain relationships with clients, monitoring delivery and service activities to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform lead generation activities, qualify opportunities and sell the company's line of business products and service to assigned accounts.
- Providing consultation services advising on the best option based on their needs.
- Collaborating with the pre-sales support to design solutions for customer requirements incorporating product and services from all divisions.
- Developing and implementing the account plan for assigned accounts.
- Managing the entire sales cycle from lead generation to purchase order /contract signing
- Leading the preparation of quotations/proposals and conducting demonstrations for product/solutions.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships, to increase client retention and to promote new sales and connections through referrals and references.
- Monitoring the industry trends, market activity and competitor activity and make recommendations for product improvements or new products offerings.
- Participating in Sales meetings, providing pipeline and sales forecasts
- Keeping abreast of product developments and technical knowledge
- Deliver compelling and accurate sales presentations, price quotations and proposals to prospective customers
- Accurate and timely completion of documentation for order processing
- 100% compliance with deal governance and salesforce business processes
- Attend regular sales meetings and performance review sessions
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned may from time to time by Management.
- Ensuring the compliance to all health and safety policies and procedures in accordance with the Company policies and legislation.
- Facilitate the development of selected reports and other documents, including Monthly Revenue Reports, weekly sales reports and Quarterly performance reports.
- Maintain regular communications with the customers to ensure they are continuously satisfied and address any challenge they may have to resolution
- Monitor compliance of contractual terms and conditions by Company
- Review contract terms in relation to customer service and billing queries
- Ensure customer contacts are accurate and updated
- Able to analyze business opportunities and establish the optimum solutions
- Understanding the Client’s short and long-term requirements at a business and personal level
- Understanding the Client’s business environment and align with the company’s strategies
- Ensuring all new and existing products and services are communicated to existing and prospective corporate customers by circulation of product briefs and telephone calls as appropriate
- Create effective and lasting C-Level relationships within the account and appropriate relationships within the organization.
- Able to understand the formal and informal decision-making structure of the customer and use the appropriate relationships to foster business development for MBM
- Demonstrates a high level of achievement in politically complex environments.
- Understands the Client staff organization and the importance of key individuals within it.
- Recognizes the needs and motivations of individuals.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline (An Asset but not required)
- A minimum of five (5) years' work experience in Sales, with a proven track record, preferably in Information Technology environment.
- Experience in Business Planning and working in cross functional teams.
- Sales Certification from a reputable Sales Organization (An Asset but not required)
- Excellent selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong negotiating skills
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of records and information.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Ability to perform simple accounting procedures.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Must possess a vehicle