Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Limited
Job Title: Accounts Supervisor
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Title: Accounts Supervisor
Brief Description: The Accounts Supervisor performs a variety of technical and administrative accounting work and applies accounting principles and methods in maintaining the fiscal records and systems of the organization.
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions to ensure that finances are maintained in an effective, up to date and accurate manner.
- Compute and prepare all statutory payments and ensure payments are made within the statutory deadlines.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Process Payroll.
- Responsible for the proper management of the Accounts Payable and Receivables Function.
- Develop and implement proper policies and procedures to continuously improve the operations of the department.
- Promote the company business and ensure high level of quality service is delivered to customers at all times.
- Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- First Degree in Accounting and/or ACCA Level 3
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in similar capacity
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of performance
- Knowledge of MS Office applications with particular emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Working experience in Peachtree and knowledge of any payroll package would be an asset
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with proper organizational skills.
- Must be able to multitask effectively.
Emails to be sent to: email@example.com
This vacancy is closed.