Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Storekeeper II
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
The incumbent will be responsible for supervising, directing and planning all activities in an effective and efficient manner at the Institution’s store room.
- Receives, checks and issues supplies, and maintains records of receipts, issues and returns as per transaction.
- Ensures all re-ordering limits are effectively maintained and reported to the organisational relationship in an efficient manner.
- Ensures all goods and supplies are received in good condition.
- Directs the effective storage and issuance of goods and supplies.
- Performs continuous stocktaking and asset counts.
- Complies with storekeeping and quality regulations at all times.
- Performs data entry for the stores database for effective record keeping.
- Facilitates effective coaching and mentoring of support staff.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Five (5) Ordinary Level passes; two of which must be English Language and Mathematics, (or Principles of Accounts or Economics).
- Certificate in procurement Supply Operations from the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS).
- Experience with government purchasing procedures.
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience.
- Certificate in Supervisory Management.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any other qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
January 02, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.