Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Brand It
Job Title: Graphic Artist
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Design or create graphics to meet specific commercial or promotional needs of Brand It/Crew Services Limited’s customers, such as apparel, packaging, displays, or logos.
- Where required, engaging with all potential customers to assess and understand the client’s ideas for their brand or project.
- Prepare mock-ups of design ideas and layouts for approval.
- Present design ideas and suggestions to clients and adjust designs to fit the customer needs.
- Create page layouts and designs.
- Use computer software such as, but not limited to, Illustrator and Photoshop to execute designs.
- Produce artwork in format required for printing
- Full knowledge and understanding of Wide Format printing & UV printing
- Prepare artwork positives and screens for screen printing, plates for pad printing, laser engraving, rotary engraving.
- Provide pre-production support for all machines and services in the company.
- Responsible for design of emailers and flyers as required by the company.
- Responsible for the company Social media account – Facebook and Twitter.
- All other duties that relates to the job, as deemed necessary by Executive Management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Know all the goods and services of Brand It with a full understanding to be better able to advise customers where necessary.
- Ensure that work is done in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure that work is completed accurately.
- Ensure that customers are always satisfied.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as an energetic attitude.
- Focused on results and possess strong work ethics.
- Creative and decisive team player.
- Good working knowledge of graphic arts and relevant programmes and machinery.
- Effective verbal and written communication on all levels and both internally and externally.
- Self-motivated, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to manage aspects of working independently without constant direct supervision.
- Qualification as a Graphic Artist.
This vacancy is closed.