Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Ruby Tuesday Trinidad
Job Ref.: Job 016-17
Job Title: RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Are you a leader? Can you motivate staff to get the job done, within the set standards with smiles on their faces in spite of challenges that might arise from time to time? Can you mould new recruits transforming them into star performers? If you can then RUBY TUESDAY wants you.
We are looking for dynamic, customer focused leaders for our Restaurants nationwide
Lead a team of subordinates to ensure they provide polite and efficient service at all times to maintain the exceptional standard of service and quality of RT. As a supervisor you will have contact with customers during their dining experience, it is essential that you are polite and courteous when you welcome them to the restaurant/bar, during the service of the meal and answer any queries or complaints from customers. Assist in the control of inventories and maintain a pleasant restaurant environment in compliance with Ruby Tuesday standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities;
- Oversee and supervise daily operations of the restaurant.
- Assist in Investigating and resolving customer complaints concerning food quality and service.
- Monitor integrity of restaurant operations and provision of services.
- Take directions and instructions from managers.
- Delegate and oversee bartending, kitchen supervision and table service duties.
- Conduct periodic menu and service standard tests and submit to FOH manager & GM. QA duties to be done as rostered.
- Check customers are enjoying their meals and take corrective action if necessary
- File side-work, Prep and Line-up forms daily. Accounts Monday sheets to be signed-off by staff upon completion and filed.
- Completion of staff rosters 3 days before the end of previous roster.
- Completion of Purchase Orders and receiving of goods as scheduled.
- Maintain all logs up to date and completion of inventory count as rostered, including small wares count.
- Opening and closing supervisors to ensure restaurant is maintained to RT specifications
The Supervisor will also be required to operate under the following conditions and standards;
- Walks and stands during entire shift.
- Must reach, bend, stoop, lift and carry.
- Carry service tray weighing up to 40lbs. of food plates between kitchen and dining room.
- Judges quality and quantity on raw and cooked items.
- Interacts verbally with guests.
- Speaking and hearing to converse with Q.A./servers.
- Exposure to smoke, steam and high temperatures.
- May be exposed to hazardous cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- May be exposed to individuals under the influence of alcohol.
- Hazards include, but are not limited to cuts, tripping, slipping, falls and burns.
- Diploma in Food and Beverage Management or similar qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to use Point of Sale (MICROS) system
- Five (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry with at least two (2) at a senior/supervisory level
- Police Certificate of Character
- Food Badge