Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employers Solution Centre Limited
Job Ref.: HRO2017026
Job Title: Store Supervisor
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Store Supervisor is responsible for the overall supervision and directing of all staff in performing their duties. The incumbent is expected to oversee the daily operations of the Company’s outlets and liaise with the General Area Manager. In addition, the Store Supervisor is expected to ensure excellent customer service in line with the Company Customer Service Standards to achieve the Company’s goals and objectives.
- Secure and ensure on time opening and closing of the store.
- Direct and supervise the Sales Associates-Cashier(s) and Sales Associates-Stock Attendant (s) by ensure proper execution of duties in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service by greeting, assisting and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in an efficient manner and accordance with company sales and customer service standards.
- Ensure and Deliver the required discipline to employees in timely manner and in accordance with disciplinary procedure, policy and procedures and adequate records are kept.
- Delegate Duties to employee based on Job Description and Store needs.
- Provide training and orientation for new employees on structure, Policies and Procedures and Ensure policies and procedures are enforced and upheld by all employees.
- Troubleshoot staff issues when they arise and liaise with the General Area Manager to treat with any issues and provide updates on an on-going basis.
- Oversee and authorize all financial transactions payments and services with customers as well as exchanges or returns when required.
- Prepare and maintain accurate monthly attendance and punctuality reports for all employees and ensure that the necessary discipline is performed or reward recommended.
- Perform stock audits every two (2) months and ensure daily audits for product management.
- Participate in stock intake processes, stock counts, sorting tags, arranging and pricing items accordingly to pre-determine standards and requirements.
- Ensuring that employees maintain a safe and clean working environment by checking and clearing changing rooms, sorting and re-hanging merchandise, and assisting with maintaining the general cleanliness and appearance of the outlet.
- Guide Staff by providing information on new products, current fashions, sales and promotional items and displays and rewards programmes; and train them in new policies and procedures.
- Prepare and submit daily contingency reports to General Area Manager and Support Office.
- Perform checks to ensure that items are correctly displayed and organized.
- Responsible for cash boxes, reconciliation of Petty Cash and Prepare end of day cash reports ensuring that it is balanced and filled out accurately.
- Prepare and approve cashiers roster, day off rosters, duties rosters, monthly Sunday rosters and all leave application forms.
- Plan and execute monthly meeting with employees and provide minutes of discussions.
- Execute performance appraisal in the usual rhythm and ensure accuracy and on time submission to relevant parties.
- Perform monthly audits of employee holds, customer holds, gift certificate and credit ledgers and submit reports to General Area Manager.
- Enforce and ensure that employees follow all safety, health, and security policies.
- Report any fraudulent activities, theft or criminal offence to General Area Manager or Support Office.
- Complete bags checks for all employees before they leave the store at the end of the day.
- Support the development and maintenance of a team environment by performing other related duties.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Currently Pursuing or have completed an Associate Degree in Business Management or equivalent
- A minimum of Five (5) CXC general proficiency passes inclusive of Math & English
- A minimum of three (2) years’ experience in a supervisory role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must Possess Strong Leadership Qualities and Good Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to achieve sales quotas and generate reports
- Must be able to work mall hours, weekends and public holidays.
- Must be able to work in another store location at times.
Paid Sick Leave
25% Staff Discount
Health and Life Insurance
Rewards for punctuality and Attendance
Rewards for attainment of Sales Targets
Please forward all application to the following email address: email@example.com
This vacancy is closed.