Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: National Canners Limited
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Divisional Sales Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
- To grow our customer base, ensure that sales targets are achieved as well as effectively manage the Division’s Sales Team.
- To ensure that the Company’s range of products and brands are purchased and to continuously grow the customer base and sales in the Division.
- To efficiently manage Sales Representatives to ensure optimal performance levels. To drive monthly quota achievement through sales planning, route management, time management and collections. To provide appropriate training as required. To review sales reports on a daily basis and take appropriate action as necessary.
- To implement and manage a route management system for each Sales Representative and ensure that it is kept up to date for each geographic area.
- To review customer purchases fortnightly, to ensure that targeted effective ratios are achieved. To deal with customer queries and complaints promptly.
- To visit customers in order to build relationships and ensure customer service excellence is being achieved.
- To ensure products are competitively priced and to recommend promotional activity on a monthly basis as required.
- To liaise regularly with warehouse personnel to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- To review the accounts receivable on a fortnightly basis to ensure that overdue balances are kept within the authorised limit.
- To keep abreast of market trends and to be aware of competitive activities on an ongoing basis.
- To assist in other Divisions in the absence of other Divisional Sales Managers when required.
EDUCATION: B.Sc. Degree in Business Management, Marketing or a related field.
EXPERIENCE: At least five (5) years’ experience in a similar managerial position. Experience in the Food Retail Sector in a Sales environment will be an asset.
OTHER: Must have a vehicle in good working condition.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Excellent communication, interpersonal, planning and customer services skills.
This vacancy is closed.