Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 8
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
We are seeking to recruit a passionate, skilled and highly motivated individual to join the team in the capacity of Procurement Manager.
This role offers a real opportunity to manage the procurement value chain, stores and logistic activities in order to ensure these functions are efficient and effective throughout the organisation. You will develop strategic purchasing programs through the creation, development and application of professional procurement practices to maximize value from externally sourced products and services in service delivery excellence to our clients.
We are committed to creating an environment that allows our employees to grow personally and professionally. As a leader in the airline, offshore and restaurant catering industries we support you development both locally and internationally. Our Procurement and Stores team plays an important role in delivering value to the business with robust sourcing activities, negotiation and strategic selection of goods and services.
What else will you do?
- Maintain good relationships with governmental and municipal entities, service providers and vendors.
- Liaise with the Executive Chef to develop effective strategic procurement programs, integrated with menu development in order to maximize benefits
- Competitively source and purchase high quality goods and services in accordance with the financial policy
- Lead the team to ensure process efficiency, cost savings and the storage and handling of all goods
Qualifications and Experience needed:
- CIPS qualified or
- A Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Management and pursuing CIPS / recognized purchasing and logistics qualification
- Knowledge of warehousing and purchasing
- At least three (3) years working experience at management level with at least eight (8) years in procurement or supply chain
- MBA will be an asset
Skills and other attributes desired:
- Highly developed values of: Accountability, Inspirational Leadership and Integrity
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Well-developed reasoning abilities and leadership and change management skills
- The ability to function under pressure with a strong sense of loyalty, honesty and integrity.
Submit your resume to email@example.com stating the position you are applying for in the email subject line. The closing date for applications is January 12th 2018.
Please not that only shortlisted applications with relevant certifications will be acknowledged.