Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Associated Brands Industries Ltd
Job Title: Time & Motion Analyst
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TIME & MOTION ANALYST
- Conduct observation and analysis of personnel and work procedures to determine time and motion requirements of job duties.
- Analyse work study data and equipment specifications to establish time and production standards.
- Apply mathematical analysis to determine validity and reliability of sampling and work study statistics.
- Document potential safety and ergonomic issues observed during the study.
- Evaluate work procedure proposals and develop recommendations for management.
- Ensure effective communication with other departments.
- Perform any other related functions consequential and incidental to the position.
Qualifications / Education:
- Undergraduate degree with Mathematics and Statistics concentrations
- Knowledge and understanding of engineering principles, methods and techniques.
Skills / Experience:
- At least 1 year working in a similar position, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Project, Word.
- Excellent critical thinking, operations analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Analyses tasks being carried out with the aim of making recommendations on improvements.
- Willing to work extended hours and weekends as required.
- Must be a team player.
- Must adhere to and enforce all safety rules and good manufacturing practices of the Company during the performance of his/her duties.