Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: ANSA Merchant Bank Limited
Job Title: T24 Core Banking Testing Manager
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
T24 Core Banking Testing Manager
The Core Banking Testing Manager will be responsible for the overall development and execution of the testing and validation of the T24 Core Banking System implementation; which includes validation and/or testing of the business logic, procedures and technology of the T24 Core Banking Replacement Project (T24). The role will include the testing of the functionality developed for CFC and AMBL; Treasury Management, Accounting, Loans & Leases, FX Trading, Capital Markets, Merchant Banking, and Investment Services, Wealth Management, Syndication and Bond Trading. The Testing Manager will also have experiences in client facing/ front end and back office banking/financial operations and procedures.
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform validation, verification and functionality testing for the T24 Core Banking software
- Ensure software functionality as defined in the business requirements and application software are in compliance with AMBL & CFC specifications and requirements
- Develop recommendations to enhance functionality and ease of use
- Contribute to the preparation of manuals, schedules and testing materials
- Develop test methodology, test plans and documents
- Verify and validate legacy data conversion to satisfy audit management, control procedures and requirements
BUSINESS/TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Testing procedures and methodologies
- Quality and System Assurance
- Knowledge of Banking, Financial Services, Credit Unions (Loans, Leases, Accounts & Collections) procedures
- Knowledge of Accounting and Technology Systems a plus.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to break down problems into meaningful parts and come to rational and well-thought out conclusions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement, generate ideas and adapt to quick changes.