Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Limited
Job Title: Driver
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Brief Description: The Driver is required to provide reliable and safe driving services for the transportation of goods, personnel and/or materials/equipment and to perform messenger and courier duties such as collecting and delivering mail, documents, stores and other supplies. Duties also include the routine maintenance of the vehicle and equipment.
- Operate refrigerated trucks or any other company vehicle in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize the risk of injury, property damage or loss of life.
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks on vehicle.
- Clean trucks as scheduled and/or required.
- Deliver or collect goods and/or supplies as per schedule to ensure an adequate and safe distribution of goods to all customers or suppliers.
- Check and verify goods loaded on truck with respective documentation i.e. delivery notes and/or invoices.
- Collect any forms of payment from customers and complete the relevant documentation.
- Work with loader to load and offload goods on truck.
- Maintain a daily record of deliveries or collections.
- Perform other related duties as required by job function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 2 O’Level /CXC passes inclusive of English Language & Mathematics
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in driving a heavy motor vehicle with a satisfactory driving record.
- Possession of a valid Trinidad and Tobago Driver’s Permit with endorsement for heavy motor vehicle. (Class 4)
- Possession of a valid Police certificate of Good Character. The incumbent must have proficient knowledge in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Heavy-T Trucks and equipment safety
- Knowledge of delivery procedures.
- Knowledge of record keeping system.
- Knowledge of equipment cleaning standards and procedures.
- Knowledge of road safety and traffic laws.
Emails to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ads can run from January 9th to 31st 2017.