Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: District Health Visitor
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
District Health Visitor
The District Health Visitor is responsible for performing advanced community health nursing activities in an assigned district. The professional practice of health visiting consists of planned activities aimed at the promotion of health and prevention of ill health. He/She thereby contributes substantially to individual and social wellbeing by focusing attention at various times on an individual, a family, a social group or a community.
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc. in Nursing and Registered Nurse Certificate/Diploma.
- Licensed Midwife.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Diploma in District Health Visiting.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Leadership and management training would be an asset.
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience.
Applications should be submitted by January 18, 2018 with full resume, copies relevant certificates and two (2) testimonials to the General Manager- Human Resources, Eastern Regional Health Authority, De Freitas Building, Eastern Main Road, Sangre Grande, Po Box 4479. Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates MUST [CLICK HERE] to apply for this job via ERHA’s website