Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Specialist Medical Officer - Health & Wellness
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Specialist Medical Officer - Health & Wellness
The incumbent will be required to deliver clinical services for staff employed by the NWRHA in order to promote a culture of health and wellness.
- Performs medical examinations and health surveillance for NWRHA employees at assigned institutions in a timely manner.
- Performs health assessments, relevant diagnostic tests and prescribe appropriate medication for staff.
- Promotes compliance with relevant health and safety policies and legislation.
- Develops policies, practices and cultures that promote and maintain the physical, mental and social well-being of all workers.
- Assess new and current employees to determine fitness for work.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possession of a Medical Degree from an accredited University supplemented by the possession of a post graduate qualification in the relevant area of Specialty.
- Registration with the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago as a Medical Practitioner and as a Specialist in the relevant field.
- Five (5) years post qualification experience.