Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Human Resource Account Representative
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Human Resource Account Representative
To provide generalist human resource and administrative service to institutions to ensure all that all human systems across the organization are aligned to strategic intent.
- Manages and implements Performance Management systems and processes to ensure alignment with strategic core.
- Oversees the implementation of all human resource systems to ensure that employees are aware of and are utilizing human resource services.
- Manages and maintains relationships with key internal stakeholders to ensure that human resource systems meet the needs of employees.
- Manages the administration of employment contracts by maintaining a tracking system to report on start and end dates and liaise with payroll to ensure alignment of data.
- Delivers training and conducts training needs analyses in collaboration with the Organization’s Development Department
- Prepares job description and standards of performance for positions and update as required.
- Identifies vacancies in each institution and assist the Line in the preparation of staff requisitions and justifications for filling vacancies.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- A University Degree in Business Management, Human Resource Management or other relevant Social Sciences Degree.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in the Human Resource field.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Visio, Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.