Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Industrial Relations Officer
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Industrial Relations Officer
To ensure the maintenance of a harmonious Industrial Relations climate through the adherence to established policies, regulations and procedures.
- Ensures adherence of Collective Agreements and Human Resource policies and procedures as well as participates in disciplinary and grievance matters as required.
- Represents the Authority in respect of relevant Industrial Relations matters.
- Investigates allegations and grievances relevant to Industrial Relations.
- Provides advice and information to all levels of staff on human resources/industrial relations’ issues.
- Participates in drafting Collective Agreement proposals and negotiations.
- Represents the Authority at meetings with trade unions.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- A University Degree in Management or Social Science.
- Knowledge and experience in Labour Legislation and Regulations and Practices of Industrial Relations.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar or related job function.
- Must be Computer Literate.