Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Quality Assurance / Business Performance Manager
Sector: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT,SALES,RETAILING, DISTRIBUTION
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Quality Assurance / Business Performance Manager
The Quality Assurance / Business Performance Manager, will report to the Group Chief Financial Officer and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. The candidate will provide support to the CFO in his day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial, quality assurance and business performance related activities of the company.
- Act a business partner to the Group Chief Financial Officer to guide and build value in the company.
- Provides timely, accurate analysis of budgets and financial reports to assist the CFO with his responsibilities.
- Facilitate the preparation and analysis of reports.
- Measure, analyse and communicate progress towards strategic goals.
- Develops strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Develops and advises on business development and strategic planning.
- Maintains efficiency by establishing and enforcing organization standards throughout all business operations.
- Monitor all open legal issues involving the company, and legal issues affecting the industry.
- Monitor and direct the implementation of strategic business plans.
- Monitor and evaluate all key business operations.
- Maintains successful performance by increasing revenues, controlling expenses and providing a return on investment.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with senior executives as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to meet business needs.
- Training as evidenced by possession of certified accounting designations such as the ACCA or equivalent or a recognised University Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Post-graduate qualifications in a related field will be considered an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a senior management role.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and credibility, good judgement and commitment to the organisation mission.
- Skilled at decision making, creative problem solving, negotiation, conflict resolution and organizational change.
- Strong written, oral, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to interface effectively with staff at all levels.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than January 26, 2018.
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain