Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: RADISSON Hotel
Job Title: Food and Beverage Director
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
RADISSON TRINIDAD HOTEL is seeking to recruit individuals for the following position:-
Food and Beverage Director
Leading the Food and Beverage Department.
- Guest Satisfaction – Direct and ensure Food & Beverage standards and procedures are followed.
- Human Resources – In conjunction with the Human resources department, direct recruiting, hiring, training, development and retention of a motivated and efficient Food & Beverage staff.
- Sales | Profitability – Develop, recommend, implement and manage the Food & Beverage annual budget, business/marketing plan, and objectives to meet/exceed expectations.
- Life Safety/Risk Management – Assist the General Manager with hotel life safety. Direct and promote an accident prevention program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Asset Management - Walk the operations daily to identify issues and to speak with and listen to associates. Ensure associates are properly trained in cash handling procedures and credit card transactions.
- Leadership – Direct all facets of Food & Beverage services. Keep abreast of brand standards and the competition's products and strengths to continually improve revenues and profit margins while maintaining quality.
- Communication – Ensure all communication containing Company, hotel, brand and guest information is consistent with privacy policies, practices and regulations.
- Administration – Direct the compilation and analyze various reports and property reports to provide management with accurate information and to comply with corporate policies and procedures as well as government laws and regulations.
- Other Duties as assigned by the General Manager and Managing Director.
- A MBA in Management or Hotel Qualifications.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a senior management role.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High integrity and credibility, good judgement and commitment to the organisation mission.
- Ability to coach and offer expertise for brand standards, as well as full compliance, when it comes to the Food and Beverage Department.
- Represent the Hotel and Company by leading by example for its valuable guests and associates.
Salary compensation will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
A detailed Curriculum Vitae and the names, addresses and telephone numbers of three business references must accompany applications. Applications should be mailed to the address below or e-mailed to: email@example.com no later than January 26, 2018.
Search and Selection
P.O. Box 1017
Port of Spain