Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
HUMAN RESOURCE ASSISTANT
The incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative support services at the Authority’s locations and Institutions for the achievement of established Human Resource Management goals and objectives.
- Provides direct frontline service to all relevant stakeholders.
- Interprets and advises line personnel on the application of the Authority’s Human Resource Policies and Procedures.
- Initiates and implements administrative action to ensure that Appointments, Acting Appointments, Promotions, Transfers and Terminations are conducted fairly, equitably and in accordance with Contractual Agreements and Standard Instructions.
- Administers the Authority’s Benefits and Services Programme to ensure that all employees receive benefits due, within stipulated Policy Guidelines and Timeframes.
- Updates and maintains human resource records in a systematic order.
- Prepares Information Sheets for recruitment interviews and sundry Human Resource functions.
- Collates and analyses Human Resource data and prepares Informational/Operational Reports in approved formats.
- Provides technical information in the monitoring and control of Function Related Payroll Expenditures in accordance with the Authority’s Policies, Standing Instructions, Procedures and Practices.
- Accesses, maintains, peruses and reviews Employee Records.
- Provides advice/guidance for employees on Human Resource Policies and Procedures and Work Practices.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Associate Degree in Human Resource Management from a recognised institution.
- Five (5) O’level passes, two (2) of which must be English Language and Mathematics.
- Computer Literate in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar/related job.
- Any other combination of Human Resources qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
January 19, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.