Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HADCO GROUP
Job Ref.: Imanex
Job Title: Production Operator - Imanex
Location: WEST -DIEGO MARTIN,CHAGUARAMAS
Town / City: Diego Martin
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Achieving production targets through proper supervision of staff, ensuring execution of daily production activity
Responsible for all maintenance and quality issues
Ensuring all HSE policies and procedures are correctly followed by all staff members
Five (5) employees report to this job and they include Production Line Operators. Reports to Plant Supervisor and General Manager.
DUTIES & ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Proper supervision of staff to ensure operational efficiency
- Achievement of production targets
- Maintenance & repairs of machine
- Assist in training of new staff on all areas of operations-mixing, packaging, operating of machine, production line duties, dispatching of finished goods and up keeping of warehouse facilities
- Loading and offloading of containers for export customers and suppliers respectively
- Receiving raw materials from suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of inventory.
- Responsible for execution of quality control procedures
- Responsible for all record-keeping of production, maintenance, repairs and operations of the factory
- Providing all necessary information to the Administrative Assistant as required
- Complying with and ensuring all the HSE Policies & Procedures of the company
are adhered to by all factory staff
OTHER FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Any other functions assigned by the General Manager & Plant Supervisor
HSE Roles and Responsibilities:
- It is the duty of Production Operators to be directly responsible for the overall safety standards of all works carried out by their team and will ensure that working of their Employees and site location conform in all respects, to all legal requirements of the Health, Safety and Environment Policy.
- Ensure that the necessary registers and records are kept in a correct manner.
- Must ensure that all Employees under his/her supervision undergo HADCO’s Safety Orientation within five working days of employment.
- Conduct Toolbox Talks.
- Report monthly to the General Manager & Plant Supervisor on all matters of concern in relation to the HSE matters.
- Take advice on all matters relating to safety, health and welfare from their safety staff and allow them free access and co-operation at all times.
- Ensures that all Employees are aware of, and comply with, requirements for safe work practices as well as safe and healthful conditions on job sites.
- All work areas comply with HADCO’s and project HSE guidelines and SOPs.
- If unsafe conditions exist, corrective action is taken and their Plant Supervisor, General Manager, HSE Manager and the Executive Chairman are informed of inspection results.
- All sub-contractors and sub-contractor personnel comply with applicable HSE regulations when applicable.
In the Event of an Accident
The Production Operators is required to immediately report to the HSE Manager at HADCO’s Office on the nature of the incident, the Plant Supervisor and General Manager. They shall assist in incident investigation and reporting process, in accordance with HADCO’s SOPs.
- Minimum of five (5) CXC passes
- Three (3) years’ experience in a similar environment
- Experience in machine operating an asset
- Experience in manufacturing industry an asset
- Must have good communication skills
- Able to work long and flexible hours
- Ability to delegate tasks effectively
- Ability to control working environment