Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: HRplus Software LLC
Job Title: HR Consultant
Sector: HUMAN RESOURCES,RECRUITMENT/ TRAINING
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
HRplus CONSULTANTS ON CONTRACT
The HRplus Consultant/Implementation Specialist will act independently to assist clients in effectively integrating the HRplus software into their daily operations and will be responsible for the implementation of the HRplus Software, including providing strategic HR and Payroll advice, at the client’s site from start to finish. HRplus Software Limited will train the HRplus Consultant and will provide the tools, facility, processes and guidelines within which the HRplus Consultant should operate. This is a contractual position with payment on a per job basis.
- Lead project management, training, implementation and configuration of software to meet client specifications.
- Understand project/customer business requirements and do gap analysis visualizing as-is and to-be scenarios.
- Act as SPOC (Single-point-of-contact) for any functional aspect of the application and its features.
- Bridge the gap between business stakeholders and HRplus’ technical team to enable successful delivery of technical architecture and design, solutions and test strategies that meet customer expectations.
- Degree in HR or Business Management, or a combination of qualifications and experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally in English. The ability to also communicate in Spanish, French and/or Dutch will be an asset.
- Experience with HR and Payroll software.
- Experience in requirements gathering.
- Excellent leadership, customer interfacing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Possessing strong values - Integrity, honesty and confidentiality.