Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Phoenix Welding & Fabricating Ltd
Job Title: Facilities / Asset Maintenance Manager
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: CENTRAL -COUVA,POINT LISAS
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position – Facilities / Asset Maintenance Manager
This position requires a highly motivated individual that has a combination of hands-on working knowledge of facility repair and maintenance and the ability to keep focused on the longer term priorities of managing a large asset.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure detailed routine and preventative maintenance programmes are implemented certifying all facilities are maintained in accordance with HSSE stipulations and within budget
- Manage maintenance staff engaged in the maintenance of the facilities
- Update and maintain a schedule for regular evaluation of the facilities
- Update and maintain a record keeping system for all facilities management records, reports, statistics and files as required
- Manage all projects relating to the maintenance of buildings and prepare project reports for management
- Create scope of works and detailed cost estimates for projects
- Perform quality assurance inspections on all projects
- Work collaboratively with mangers, supervisors and staff to ensure the least possible interruptions when undertaking scheduled maintenance of building facilities.
- Undertake other such duties which reasonably correspond to the position and its level of responsibility.
Qualifications and experience:
- MSc. or BSc. in Facilities Management
- CPE Certificate in Facilities Management
- Minimum of five years’ experience in skilled trades and / or building maintenance
- Knowledge and experience in compliance with related building codes and legislation
- Familiarity with computerized applications (CMMS, MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good communication skills.
This vacancy is closed.