Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: General Manager
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Coalition against Domestic Violence and Rape Crisis Society
The Coalition against Domestic Violence and the Rape Crisis Society of Trinidad and Tobago are recruiting jointly a General Manager.
The Coalition against Domestic Violence (CADV) is a membership organization which aims to ensure that children, women and men in Trinidad and Tobago live in an environment free from physical, emotional, sexual, psychological and spiritual violence. The Rape Crisis Society of Trinidad and Tobago (RCS) extends a range of services in support of victims and survivors of sexual assault.
Individually and jointly, the CADV and RCS undertake the following:
- Develop responses and policies that address the specific issues of violence among men, women, children and the elderly
- Advocacy for human rights issues regarding legislation and public policy
- Victim and survivor support in issues regarding gender-based violence
- Public education
- Educational aid to victims/survivors of gender-based violence
- Prevention programmes
The General Manager is responsible for the overall management leadership of the two agencies, including the development, organization and implementation of domestic violence, sexual assault, shelter, prevention and outreach programmes. The GM will provide administrative oversight of staffand lead programme development and implementation; resource mobilization; fiscal management and programme coordination, and services to clients. This General Manager represents the organization in public arenas and promotes the mission of the agencies. Further, the GM carries out all duties related to personnel development, recruitment, training and supervision.
The General Manager is a:
- Dynamic, creative and thoughtful leader
- Effective manager of services
- Domestic violence, sexual assault, violence prevention movement leader
- Business and financial acumen
- Spokesperson and advocate
- Manager who will develop our team to the fullest potential
- Visionary and strategic planner
Please send application letter and CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 16th February, 2018
This vacancy is closed.