Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Customer Relations Specialist
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
The Customer Relations Specialist is responsible for providing administrative assistance as well as maintains and develops new client relationships in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. The incumbent will be responsible for implementing systems, procedures and policies in the administrative and business development department.
General Office Administration
· Perform receptionist duties: greet office visitors, answer telephone calls, and distribution of messages (timely) as appropriate and create a pleasant/organized working environment.
· Process and distribute all correspondence on a daily basis.
· Maintain project and office calendars and schedule.
· Participate in scheduled meetings with team members with the following goals:
1. Actively participate.
2. Document meeting minutes.
· Distribute meeting minutes from Team Meetings to all relevant personnel.
· Collect, sort and distribute daily mail.
· Prepare and distribute outgoing mail for postal or other delivery services as necessary.
· Employ advanced office technology, which includes computers, varied computer software including telecommunication systems, copy machines and other office equipment.
· Provide general administrative support to senior executive team members.
· Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets.
· Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
· Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
· Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
· Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
· Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
· Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s current and new products.
· Developing quotes and proposals; prepare invoices and ensure collection.
· Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email and in person.
· Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
· Training new personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
· General Data entry and compilation.
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional associations.
· Problem-solving skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Effective time-management and organizational skills
· Closing Skills
· Motivation for Sales
· Prospecting Skills
· Sales Planning
· Selling to Customer Needs
· Territory Management
· Market Knowledge
· Presentation Skills
· Energy Level
· Meeting Sales Goals
· 3-5 years’ experience in Office Administration
· Minimum of three (3) years using Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge and experience using a CRM Software will be an asset.
· Knowledge and experience in sales and achieving sales target
· Typing speed between 30-50 words per minute.
· Ability to work for commission
EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
· Five (5) CXC/GCE O’ Levels including English and Mathematics.
· Two (2) CAPE / A Levels subjects.
· Administrative Professional Secretary (APS) or equivalent will be an asset
· Effective Business Writing for Professionals Certificate will be an asset
· Vehicle would be an asset