Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Mode Alive Trading Company Ltd
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Position Purpose: To efficiently supervise and co-ordinate all inventory activities and transactions, lead a team of (4) four to manage company’s computerized inventory database. (Must have at least 3yrs experience using Point of Sale Systems). Must have a clear list of management accomplishments & track record of excellence.
- Processing of all inventory transactions, according to established procedures, on the computer database consisting of Delivery Notes, Inter-Warehouse Transfers, Stock Adjustments etc
- Receive all local stock purchases on computer database according to established procedures
- Investigate and make corrections to stock differences (after approval) as variances arise
- Co-ordinate spot checks (physical counts) of inventory items, on a weekly basis.
- Manage stock taking quarterly exercise and the update of physical count information on the computer database
- Audit all transaction books (e.g. Delivery Note Books, Inter Warehouse
Transfer books) for documents not passed to the Inventory Department, and seek
the document from the relevant Department before the end of each month
- Any other related responsibilities that may be assigned by Management relating to
- Inventory Control or Records Management qualification
- Knowledge of computer Applications: (Microsoft Excel, Inventory Management Systems.)
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar environment
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Must possess good organizational and communication skills
- Must be a team player and able to work in a fast paced environment with
PLEASE NOTE: unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.