Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Title: Audit Assistant
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
This Audit Assistant will perform technical support duties of varying complexity following accepted auditing principles, techniques and procedures.
This Audit Assistant will perform technical support duties of varying complexity following accepted auditing principles, techniques and procedures. The work involves an examination of journals, subsidiary ledgers, financial statements and reports to verify compliance with key controls in the accounting system. The Assistant will also be required to ensure the adequacy and effectiveness of operational systems and processes and their efficiency relative to established policies, procedures and required methods of operation.
- ACCA level 2 or equivalent;
- experience in the auditing environment;
- proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word & Excel skills;
- knowledge of risk based audit principles, techniques and other established methods of auditing;
- knowledge of Government accounting and budgetary methods and procedures;
- knowledge of the provisions of Government’s financial regulations and the Audit and Exchequer Ordinance;
- skill in the use of auditing software and techniques in investigative audit;
- sound writing ability.
Applications must be received by the 23rd March, 2018 and submitted to:
Vice President, Human Resources
Human Resources Division
COSTAATT City Campus
9-11 Melville Lane, Port of Spain
Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.