Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Tissues Limited
Job Title: Maintenance Planner
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION – MAINTENANCE PLANNER
Reports to: Planning and Stores Superintendent
Last Review Date: 21.03.2018
Department: Reliability & Projects
Location : ARIMA
Dept. Head : Director Reliability & Projects
Prepared by: Maintenance
The role of the Maintenance Planner is to improve/optimize work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of manpower, parts and material, and equipment access/availability.
- Drive housekeeping and safety in the department to factory and OSH standards
- Hold and lead mechanical, E&I and Services Planning meetings for weekly schedule creation
- Lead Outage Planning meetings
- Tracks execution performance and conducting post mortems for generation of lesson learnt documentation.
- Support the execution of emergency work/break-ins.
- Participate in Power Suite meetings and send daily factory updates on Power Suite Issues
- Opens Work Orders for all job requests and ensure that the Work Order Tracking database document is kept current
- Carry all Outage requisitions with supporting documentation to Procurement
- Track with Purchasing the delivery of all critical parts/material for the execution of Outages
- Generate all Outage Gantts and update the senior team on a weekly basis
- Participate in and carry out scoping, planning and scheduling, kitting of jobs
- Generate the Planning KPI’s – Outage Critique, Schedule Compliance
- Participate in the creation and completion of job procedures, JSA’s and A3’s
- Support Maintenance Supervision as required
- Support the weekend duty cycle
- Devise and advise on modifications for repairs to continue the Mill operations
- Complete documentation as required by the department
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Technician’s Diploma , MEEET diploma or the equivalent experience combination of knowledge and experience
- Three (3) years experience in a manufacturing environment
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Working knowledge of Pneumatics, LV Distribution systems, motors and mechanical drive systems, HVAC systems, PLC Automation, VFD systems.
- Ability to use of planning techniques and tool in preparing jobs for execution.
- Ability to use scheduling techniques ansd tools to create maintenance work schedules and Outage Gantt charts
- Must proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.), generation of graphs in MS Excel.
- Must be a proficient user of MS Project
- Must understand short term job planning and long term job planning
- Have good working knowledge of field work performed by Technicians
- Good discipline and cooperation with others in a team base environment
- Must be able to specify suitable tools and material for job tasks.
- Must have professional and administrative skills required to coordinate and lead planning meetings.
- Set and maintain leading and lagging KPIs
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skill with attention to detail.
- Good work ethic and flexibility to work overtime.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines.
Must be able to contribute to continuous improvement techniques to improve output, quality and cost