Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 6
Job Title: Project Engineer
Sector: ENGINEERING,CONSTRUCTION,PROJECT MANAGEMENT,ENERGY, QS
Location: SOUTH -SAN FERNANDO,POINTE A PIERRE
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A Leading Mechanical Engineering Company in South Trinidad is seeking the ideal candidates for the position of Project Engineer
- Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
- Determines project specifications by studying project design, client specifications, and performance standards; completing technical review.
- Determines project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Mechanical preferably)
Project Management Skills
Experience with interpretation of Construction Drawings (Isometrics etc)/ Methods/ Procedures
Must possess Strong Leadership Qualities, Good Interpersonal and Communication Skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Projects or Primavera, CAD will be an asset.
To apply please submit a detailed application along with your resume to:
Unsuitable applicants will not be acknowledged.