Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Caribbean Airlines Limited
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
Sector: ACCOUNTING,AUDIT,FINANCE,ECONOMICS,PURCHASING,INSURANCE ADMIN,
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Chief Operating Officer
As a key member of the executive leadership team, the Chief Operating Officer provides the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and process improvement systems are in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the safety and daily operation of the organisation by providing leadership and support for the business to meet its goals and objectives. He/she will provide strategic oversight and direction in the areas of Flight Operations, Customer Experience and Business Optimisation, will innovate and drive continuous improvements in the organization’s culture, processes and systems in order to support continuous enhancement of the customer experience.
- Operations Management- Provide strategic vision and leadership to the Operations, Business Improvement and Customer Experience Teams. Ensures that all operating units are meeting or exceeding performance expectations; makes adjustments as needed to improve performance with a focus on operational efficiencies.
- Operational Effectiveness: Ensures effective and efficient utilization of assigned resources, towards achieving operational goals and standards, as well as budgetary compliance.
- Continuous improvement: Actively drives the development of a culture of continuous improvement and optimization of processes throughout the organization, through the development of effective planning, monitoring and implementation structures and systems and working with IT teams on maximising business process automation opportunities.
- Customer Focus Strategy: Accountable for defining, delivering and continuous measurement of a customer experience strategy and framework to improve the company’s customer loyalty and satisfaction metrics.
- Reporting: Ensure the delivery of accurate and timely operational and other reports, with a view to supporting effective data analysis and decision-making.
- Safety and Quality: Actively supports the advancement of the organization’s safety and quality culture, through personal leadership in this area and compliance with corporate and regulatory guidelines.
You will have a MBA or other suitable post graduate Qualification in Marketing, Business Management or Business Studies. Certification in Project Management would be an asset.
A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience at a senior level in operations management, with demonstrable experience as a change agent, systems or operational process implementation, and continuous improvement initiatives. You must have experience in developing and implementing Customer Experience strategies, demonstrate an understanding of operations planning, project management and finance and have in depth industry knowledge specifically in the areas of regulations and operational best practices.
You will have excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate will all levels within the organization. You must be able to engage, inspire and influence people as well as being able to drive solutions whenever required. Experience working in Aviation Industry at a management level is highly desirable.
Please submit your application in the form of an up-to-date resume and a cover letter:
Attention: Ms. Parmela Jurai Re: Chief Operating Officer
Human Resource Department, Caribbean Airlines Limited, Golden Grove Road, Piarco, Trinidad
Closing date for receipt of all responses is April 13 , 2018