Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: iQOR Trinidad
Job Title: Temporary Call Center Agents-Barataria
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
TEMPORARY CALL CENTER AGENTS - BARATARIA
The Ideal Candidate must possess Obsessive Customer Service Skills to handle inbound calls from the US regarding products and services ordered online.
Call Center Agent Positions
You’ve got energy, enthusiasm, drive and determination. We’ve got competitive compensation, great benefits, flexible schedules, and a career path that rewards performance with growth and opportunity.
We are currently seeking Temporary Call Center Agents for our location at Estate Trace, Barataria. This is for a 9 hour work shift between 7am and 12 midnight for a 5 day work week which includes a weekend day and public holidays. Candidates start immediately.
- Must demonstrate excellent voice quality, inflection and present a professional, courteous, patient demeanor. The ability to maintain a confident, friendly and helpful tone in conversation.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills. Taking ownership in assisting, researching, educating and resolving customer issues.
- Solutions Oriented, supporting one-call-resolution. Able to use tools, knowledge, skills and resources to effectively research, provide complete and accurate information with a goal of resolving the customer’s reason for calling.
- Able to understand and implement new information and procedures efficiently and professionally
- Able to understand detailed policies, process steps and procedures. Able to explain information in a manner which is easily understood.
- Excellent computer navigation and data entry skills – Agents will utilize multiple systems to access customer information, research issues, educate and solve the customer’s reason from calling.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently – Able to navigate system and seamlessly converse in a friendly tone.
- Able to de-escalate and handle difficult Customers situations.
- Will handle and hold secure confidential and sensitive customer information
- Open to coaching and feedback focused on call efficiency and continuous improvement in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Goal oriented - can work in a team environment to meet individual and team Customer Service quality and call handling goals.
- May be asked to assist with other program support including chat, social media, outbound and other support initiatives.
Qualifications/ Experience/ Requirements
- Minimum High school graduate or equivalent, completed CXC / CAPE
- Minimum 6 months of Contact Center or other Customer Service experience
- Excellent computer & web navigation skills
- Accurate data input skills - must work with multiple systems to research, provide basic troubleshooting and resolve customer issues.
- Accuracy and timeliness in entering and confirming information - Type min 25 WPM
- Excellent communication skills – easy to understand – confident & friendly tone
- Handle sensitive and confidential Customer information appropriately
JOIN THE IQOR TEAM
We are one of the largest and most respected providers of business process outsourcing and product support services in the world. Our team of 32,000 employees, spanning the globe from locations in 17 countries, continues to grow. And as we expand, so does our need for exceptionally talented personnel.
When you become part of our iQor family, you're not just accepting a job but an invitation to advance your career and build leadership skills for the future. Beyond financial stability, competitive benefits, and best-in-class training with
cutting-edge technology, we offer excellent compensation. As a true pay-for-performance organization, your career path and compensation are clearly defined by your work productivity and drive to succeed.
Go to www.iqor.com click careers tab, select -apply now for Call Center Agent to register online. Feel free to Like our Facebook page as well, IQOR (Port-Of-Spain Trinidad and Tobago) for more updates and to schedule an Interview. We are in the large tinted building next to the home store which is accessible from the Maritime roundabout after the gas station turn onto 10th and the 6th street on the right after the Republic Bank Sport Grounds. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted, thank you and good luck to all applicants!