Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Massy Wood Group Ltd.
Job Title: Project Administrative Assistant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: SOUTH WEST -LA BREA,POINT FORTIN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Project Administrative Assistant
The Project Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing project administrative support, project document and timesheet management support to the project team.
- Assist project engineers in project costing and timesheet management
- Assist with venue arrangements and preparation of presentation material.
- Coordinate meetings by assisting in the preparation of documentation, making venue and room bookings, organizing catering etc.
- Assist with formatting reports, presentations, letters and any other required documents.
- Set up and maintain administration filing systems.
- Participate in meetings and record and distribute minutes of meeting.
- Coordinate the flow of information, within department, both internally and externally.
- Issue and distribute correspondence, presentations, CD’s, reports and any other required documents;
- Interface with other departments as required.
- Liaise with internal and external contacts.
- Perform all other job-related functions as required.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in an administrative role
- Six (6) Ordinary Level Subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Awareness of the project environment.
- Experience in the oil & gas industry.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a Team environment.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
An acceptable combination of academic qualifications and work experience may be considered in lieu of minimum requirements. Please also note that the successful candidate may be required to attend duties at the Client’s facilities as needed.