Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: FUJITSU Caribbean
Job Title: Sales Specialist- Digital Services
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Sales Specialist- Digital Services
As a Sales Specialist – Digital Services, you will work with our customers to co-create innovative solutions for the Digital world. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure.
SALES SPECALIST - DIGITAL SERVICES
Business Unit/Function: Sales
Location: Regional - Will be required to be domicile in Barbados, Jamaica or Trinidad
Reporting to: VP - Sales
Travel Requirement: Frequent local and foreign mobility (up to 50% travel) to meet clients and drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments.
People Management Responsibility: No
Fujitsu is undertaking an ambitious and exciting transformation program. This program builds on our long standing heritage of being the trusted technology partner of choice and will ensure that we continue to work intimately with our customers, helping them address the challenges and grasp the opportunities that the Digital world presents.
To join our sales team at this time is to take the opportunity to be a key part in a new era for our business. This is perhaps an unprecedented chance to make your own mark in an environment where creativity is encouraged and success is rewarded.
- You will need to win and be naturally competitive – must be driven by an innate motivation to achieve
- You will need to understand the power of diversity - applying diverse thinking, appreciating diverse backgrounds, geographies, cultures and gender differences
- Through high levels of empathy, you must be able to ‘feel’ the customer’s priorities and concerns – it is critical to use this as a powerful means of adjusting your approach and recalibrating the proposition to maximise customer relevance
- You must be at ease with ambiguity – must be able to effectively lead in a matrix organisation, where formal authority does not exist, creating a powerful internal network oriented to winning
- You will need to engage with high levels of optimism and energy – this creates spark, ambition and focus within the team
- You must be intellectually curious and always have a different view of the world - seeking out the new and looking for ways to connect internally and externally
- You must be situationally self-aware - tailoring your communication style and message to ensure maximum impact on different audiences
- You will need to make powerful use of your Digital profile - using digital tools to project your personal profile, making productive connections and creating commercial opportunity through social selling
About the Role
As a Sales Specialist – Digital Services, you will work with our customers to co-create innovative solutions for the Digital world. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets as measured by sales orders, margin and total bid expenditure. You will be required to produce accurate and timely sales forecasts and sales pipeline information. Equally important will be the quality of your data, proposals and pipeline. In this role, campaign effectiveness will be measured by compliance with governance processes. Having a high win rate in this role is a key performance indicator.
- Winning Deals:Leads or supports the negotiations to close the deal. Ensures customer concerns are resolved during negotiation and contractual process.
- Strategy Development:Develops the sales strategy for specified business area of Digital Services
- Sales Opportunities:Identifies and qualifies opportunities to establish a pipeline which will meet targets within designated accounts regionally. Execution of contract negotiations. Accountable for revenues, total contract value (TCV) and margins for specialized portfolio of Digital Services sold.
- Sales Planning: Jointly establishes value proposition and win strategy for all qualified opportunities, with senior sales colleagues and establishes a closing plan and own role within it. Provides management reports as required. Oversees overall pipeline development on names accounts with a lead role.
- Customer Relationships:Actively and personally develops appropriate customer relationships that will support the overall Account Plan. Develops a strong influence and coaching network within the customer and relevant partners above the portfolio focus. Utilizes social media tools to build relationships.
- Competitor Analysis: Identifies and creates a strategy for beating the competition. Provides a barometer of current client needs and works to evolve Fujitsu portfolio and capabilities so that they continue to meet and stimulate customer demand.
- Stakeholder Planning: Identifies and influences decision makers, influencers and other stakeholders (internal and external). Identifies and implement methods to influence stakeholders and participates appropriately. Creates, maintains and expands a network of productive relationships with customers.
- Lead Role: Takes leadership role in coordinating customer engagement across Fujitsu’s Digital Services portfolio.
- Input to Bid Reviews:Together with designated bid team, provides and presents appropriate input to company bid review process.
- Forecasting: Submits accurate and timely monthly sales forecast and regular updates to line management.
- Business Insight: Maintains a high level of knowledge of products, services, market intelligence and competitive insight.
- Governance: Adheres to company defined governance procedures and sales management tools including the client relationship management (CRM) database to manage campaigns within and across borders. Ensures the proper use of specified company tools and processes to manage sales opportunities.
- Team Management & Development:Identifies, motivates and communicates with virtual teams to effectively support qualified opportunities.
Key Academic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
- An Masters in Business Administration (MBA) will be considered an asset
- Domain related industry certification will be considered an asset
Key Skills and Experience
- 7 to 10 years in pre-sales, business development and/ or technology sales experience of complex deals
- Multiple industry experience would be considered an asset
- Large account management background
- Key industry contacts with technology platform providers will be considered an asset
- Strong business acumen and critical thinking
- Strong subject matter expertise in digital service offerings
- Strong commercial management and discipline
- Strong interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and interface with all clients levels, from operational through C-level, as well as peers and executive level management in Fujitsu
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify issues
- High level of attention to detail and quality
- Excellent time management with strong planning and organization skills
- Shows initiative and demonstrates commitment to self-development
Are you up for the challenge?
At Fujitsu we aim to build a diverse and inclusive team, and welcome applications from everyone. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We are consistently awarded as one of the “World’s Most AdmiredCompanies” by FORTUNE magazine so it’s an exciting time to join our team.
We are the world’s fifth largest IT Services provider and No. 1 in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Our presence in the Caribbean extends 60 years, with offices in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad.
Shaping Tomorrow With You