Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Caribbean Airlines Limited
Job Title: Executive Manager, Customer Experience
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH EAST -ST AUGUSTINE,TUNAPUNA,AROUCA,PIARCO
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Executive Manager, Customer Experience
The Executive Manager, Customer Experience will report to the Chief Executive Officer. The selected candidate will lead our customer engagement programs and develop innovative approaches to research, collaboration, and customer satisfaction measurement that create improved value for the Company and enhanced experiences for our customers.
- The development, implementation and evaluation of strategic, tactical and integrated customer engagement plans, programs, and initiatives to align with the organisation’s customer service vision and strategies and enhance the perceptions and experiences of customers.
- Work with Operational teams to resolve Customer queries and issues.
- Drive the on-going development of a customer service culture across the organisation, supported by effective policy and process frameworks and responsive customer service systems to embed best practice customer-centric behaviours.
- Identify opportunities for enhanced service delivery through online and e-services delivery, and the application of social media, mobile apps and technologies to optimise customer experience
- Lead and/or direct specific customer research programs, dialogue and other forms of engagement to understand key concerns and issues and inform review and enhancement of customer services and service delivery models. Support all Customer related projects and activities across the organisation.
- Builds and develops internal and external airport relationships in order to maximise the delivery of customer services, including but not limited to authorities, suppliers and service providers.
- Executes corporate safety, security and quality policies to ensure the station, staff and suppliers are fully compliant with all regulatory requirements, operational and quality standards, ensuring the safety and security of our customers.
You will have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with post graduate related qualification, with a minimum of eight (8) years of experience in a customer support or service design environment. You must have demonstrated experience is CSM Systems and service focused product development, as well as a demonstrated track record of performance in this role.
You will have a strong project management competencies and ability work independently, within clearly defined guidelines; and demonstrate excellent communication, networking and problem solving skills.
Please submit your application in the form of an up-to-date resume and a cover letter:
Attention: Ms. Parmela Jurai Re: Executive Manager, Customer Experience
Human Resource Department, Caribbean Airlines Limited, Golden Grove Road, Piarco, Trinidad
Closing date for receipt of all responses is April 20 , 2018