Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Associated Brands Industries Ltd
Job Title: Food Safety Coordinator
Location: EAST -ARIMA/SANGRE GRANDE
Town / City: Arima
Job Type: Permanent full-time
FOOD SAFETY COORDINATOR
- Ensure compliance with regulatory, corporate, customer and 3rdparty audit requirements.
- Develop, Implement and monitor plant GMP / HACCP food safety programme.
- Ensure that all employees are properly trained in quality related procedures by developing and/or presenting training materials.
- Responsible for implementing solutions to GMP / HACCP problems through inspection.
- Perform or lead investigations regarding GMP/ HACCP deviations or other concerns.
- Responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and improvement of the GMP / HACCP programme.
- Implement plant policies and procedures and be a driver for continuous improvement in the facility.
- Establish quality performance goals, making certain key objectives of the GMP and HACCP program are met.
- Encourage project/process designs that simplify compliance with GMP / HACCP requirements.
- Conduct internal food safety GMP / HACCP audits, and handle third party customer and regulatory food safety/GMP audits.
- Develop and maintain documentation to comply with record keeping requirements.
- Investigate GMP/HACCP concerns with customers and suppliers, resolve and follow
up corrective measures in collaboration with Management.
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Detail orientated, organized and an independent thinker.
- Self-motivated and able to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to reporting accuracy.
- Ability to effectively communicate (verbal and written) to all levels and functions of employees and customers.
- Experience with using computer data bases and Microsoft Office applications.
The interest expressed by all applicants is appreciated but only suitable candidates will be contacted.