Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I
Sector: MEDICAL/NURSING/PHARMCEUTICAL/ HEALTH CARE
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER I
The incumbent will be responsible for assisting with the maintaining the designs, development, and testing of electrical equipment, components or systems throughout the Institution.
- Maintain equipment by following manufactures’ instructions and established procedures.
- Analyse repair orders for skill, material, tool and method requirements and prepare relevant estimates of time and manpower requirements.
- Prepare product reports by collecting, analysing and summarising information and trends.
- Assist in the requisition of materials.
- Fit analysed jobs into a daily schedule, according to operating conditions, manpower and the availability of material.
- Provide support to the senior electrical engineers to effectively and efficiently complete projects.
- Ensure the effective, efficient and safe operations of all plant and equipment.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Requirements and Experience:
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in an industrial environment.
- Current registration with the Board of Engineering of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Any other equivalent qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
April 18, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building # 39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.