Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: KAPOK Hotel
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Bartender
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
To mix drinks, control the bar, and serve guests efficiently and professionally according to established standards and procedures, while meeting guest expectations.
- Mix drinks efficiently according to the Hotel’s standardized recipes and established procedures.
- Serve guests at the bar.
- Be knowledgeable of the Food and Beverage menu and utilize upselling skills to increase sales.
- Ensure the bar is properly stocked at all times.
- Requisition all bar requirements according to hotel procedures.
- Ensure proper stock taking and accountability at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Maintain a clean and organised bar.
- Ensure all equipment is in proper working order and left cleaned and sanitized at the end of the shift.
- At least five (5) O’Level passes including Math and English Language ideal
- Certificate in Bartending an asset and/or specialised knowledge of mixology
- At least two years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Excellent customer service skills, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Must possess a valid Food Badge.
- Maintain a neat and well-groomed appearance at all times.
- Must demonstrate good hygiene habits at all times.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job; standing for long periods of time, lifting up to 50 lbs., bending, stooping etc.
- Must be able to work shifts including, nights, weekends and public holidays.