Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Security Supervisor
Sector: SECURITY, LAW ENFORCEMENT
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the position Security Supervisor at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA).
The incumbent will be responsible for the operational supervision of the contracted security providers for the protection of staff, patients, visitors, property, information and the image of the Authority.
- Assists in managing the security related policies, systems and strategies to ensure a secure environment within the health services and Institutions.
- Assists in implementing and monitoring the security policies and procedures of the Authority.
- Maintains a good working relationship with stakeholders (security contractors and law enforcement agencies).
- Monitors and reports on the security providers’ performance to achieve efficient delivery of agreed tasks as specified in the scope of works.
- Assists in monitoring all outsourced service providers.
- Assists with conflict resolution in a professional and diplomatic manner.
- Ensures the effective and efficient monitoring and reporting of the Security Services of the Authority.
- Ensures adherence to effective safety tips/precautions.
- Investigates all reports within the Authority.
- Conducts Security Risk Assessments throughout the Authority.
- Responds to all security infractions, e.g. bomb scares, larceny and other reports of crime.
- Assists in the orientation and training of all security personnel in the Authority.
- Performs related duties as directed by the organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Diploma in Security Administration and Management or a related discipline.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in a supervisory position in a recognised security establishment.
- Certification in Microsoft Office.
- Any other equivalent qualifications, training and experience may be considered.
* Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae by
April 23, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged
This vacancy is closed.