Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Job Ref.: Job
Job Title: Civil Technician I
Location: NORTH CENTRAL -CUREPE,MT HOPE,SAN JUAN
Job Type: Temporary / Contract
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the following position at the North-Central Regional Health Authority (NCRHA):
CIVIL TECHNICIAN I
The incumbent will be responsible for providing assistance in the efficient coordination and execution of project management of the Authority’s various projects.
- Prepares complex correspondence, spreadsheets, technical reports and other documents.
- Undertakes follow-up activities regarding the Unit’s work and decision taken at project progress meetings.
- Liases with contractors and/or consultants on various projects.
- Conducts site visits for projects undertaken by the Authority.
- Provides status updates/reports for projects.
- Assists with quotes and /or proposals for services to be provided to the Authority.
- Attends to queries from contractors and/or consultants and guide them accordingly.
- Assists in the preparation of document to external stakeholders.
- Assists the Project manager in managing the project’s finances, human resources, assets, procurement, logistics and administrative matters, ensuring the effective use of resources and compliance with rules and procedures, as well as with donor or fund requirements.
- Provide quantity surveying reports and assessment as directed by the Project Manager.
- Performs other related duties as directed by the appropriate Organisational relationship.
Minimum Qualifications, Training and Experience:
- Technician Diploma in Civil Engineering or Project Management or Quantity Surveying.
- Five (5) CXC O’level passes, inclusive of Mathematics and English
- One (1) year experience in a related field.
- Certification in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Any other equivalent training and experience may be considered.
Certificates acquired at foreign universities MUST be supported by certified transcripts as well as evidence that the completed programme is accredited in Trinidad and Tobago.
Applications must be submitted along with Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates by
April 23, 2018 to:
Office of the General Manager, Human Resources
North-Central Regional Health Authority
Building #39, Third Floor
Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex
Unsuitable/late applications will not be acknowledged.
This vacancy is closed.