Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: KAPPA Drugs Ltd
Job Title: Stockroom Attendant
Sector: CUSTOMER SERVICE,ADMINISTRATIVE,BUSINESS-ADMIN,CLERICAL
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Job Title: Stockroom Attendant (Male)
Reports to: Stock room supervisor
- Job Function
The majority of the person’s time is spent on replenishing shelves and receiving goods . It includes refilling the beverage walk in chillers .
All activities must conform to guidelines and standards set by the organization and to all legal, statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Physically receiving goods into the ware house
- Replenishing goods into shelves
- Putting on bar code labels , security devices on to the products
- General housekeeping of the stockroom
- Assisting with stock counts .
- Qualifications and Experience
- Three to five GCE O’Level Subjects/CXC subjects, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Three (1) to five (3) years’ experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer orientation skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Excellent team building skills.