Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential 2
Job Title: Property & Service Repair Personnel
Sector: FACILITIES,FACILITES MANAGEMENT,MAINTENANCE
Location: NORTH -PORT OF SPAIN,WOODBROOK,ST. JAMES, MORVANT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
PROPERTY AND SERVICE REPAIR PERSONNEL
Reports To: DIrectors/PROPERTY managER
- 5 CXC or GCE passes, including Mathematics and English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Owner of a vehicle and holder of valid Trinidad and Tobago driving license
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a similar position would be considered an asset
- Ability to work effectively and prioritise in a fast-paced, high performance work environment
- Well organised
- Mature and responsible
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the administration of the Company’s Properties- Repairs and Maintenance works, both directly and indirectly.
- Perform carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, and general repair and maintenance, to ensure properties are properly maintained in good condition.
- Contact tenants for scheduling repairs and be available to them via telephone, email, text, etc.
- Attend to repairs on a needs basis including Saturdays.
- Ensure that all common areas of the buildings, including steps, lobby areas, corridors, car parks are kept clean and in good repair.
- To collect rents from tenants at the New Yalta property if and when requested.
- Any other related duty.
This vacancy is closed.