Find Jobs in Trinidad and Tobago - TrinidadJob.com
Company: Employer Confidential Ltd
Job Title: Driver
Location: CENTRAL -CHAGUANAS,CARONI, FREEPORT
Job Type: Permanent full-time
A niche pharmaceutical company is expanding its portfolio and is looking for a responsible driver.
The Driver will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of goods to predetermined customers, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading of items and providing exceptional customer service to our clients.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes
- Ensure on time delivery to customers.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the delivery vehicle
- Collect payments
- Complete logs and reports
- Assist with Stock Counts
- Verify outgoing deliveries against invoice
- Ensure items to be delivered are properly packaged.
- Conduct daily vehicle checks.
- Service & Maintenance of Vehicles
- Assist with Delivery & Installation of Equipment
- Assist with packing of goods received
- The country’s driving rules & regulations must be observed at all times.
- To support and make recommendations to management in the development of systems and procedures to ensure efficient operations
- team working capability
- History of safe driving
- Effective Communication & Listening Skills – Customers & Staff
- Courteous .well-groomed , honest and reliable
Work Experience and Qualification:
- At least 3 years working experience as a driver
- Certificate of good character
- Defensive driving will definitely be an asset
- A minimum of 3 CXC passes one of which must be English.